10 Fun Family Activities for Mid-Winter Break
February 14, 2017Posted by pamela |
Whether you're getting in the car and heading up to Lake Tahoe for skiing or snow play or just hanging around the house for "Ski Week", you'll find plenty of fun things to do with the kids during their time off this month! Here's our list of 10 fun family activities and outings in Marin and beyond for mid-winter break.
- Celebrate the grand opening of the new Presidio Visitor Center on February 25.
- Go have some wintertime fun and ski or play in the snow.
- Take an amazing family waterfall hike in Marin.
- Jump and play at Rebounderz indoor trampoline park in Rohnert Park.
- Take a family road trip to the Monterey Bay Aquarium and Pacific Grove.
- Get hands-on at a fun Bay Area museum.
- Take the kids skating at Snoopy's Home Ice (call first for skating hours) in Santa Rosa (check out the Charles M. Schulz Museum across the street for even more fun).
- Hit the road and visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios Hollywood.
- Explore Point Reyes National Seashore and West Marin.
- Take the kids on an unforgettable train ride in the Bay Area and beyond.
If you're looking for more things to do, make sure you check out our calendar listings for plenty of family fun events.