Family Friendly Mother’s Day Brunches in Marin
May 8, 2013Posted by pamela |
Mother's Day is on Sunday, May 12. Brunch is always a popular outing in honor of mom, and here our a few of our favorite family friendly spots for a Mother's Day brunch in Marin.
All information is correct at time of publishing, but please check with the restaurant to confirm. You should also make your reservations soon, as Mother's Day brunches fill up pretty quickly.
Click on highlighted links for more info.
- Brick & Bottle in Corte Madera features a Mother's Day buffet brunch from 11 am to 2 pm. Brunch items include eggs benedict, brioche French toast, smoked salmon, mac and cheese, rotisserie leg of lamb and chicken, and their signature rum cake. $40 for adults and $17 for kids 12 and under. Reservations recommended: (415) 924-3366 or online. Brick & Bottle is located at 55 Tamal Vista Boulevard, in the Marketplace shopping center.
- Cavallo Point in Sausalito offers its Mothers Day brunch buffet from 10 am–6 pm. Stations include a raw bar, omelets, prime rib, and more. $75 adults, $30 kids. Make reservations online or by calling (415) 339-4700.
- The Club at McInnis Park hosts a Mother's Day brunch buffet from 10 am to 2 pm. Enjoy brunch right on the golf course and then play a game or some mini golf. The menu includes roasted New York strip st, leg of lamb, grilled salmon, baked honey ham, eggs benedict, eggs florentine with smoked salmon, waffles, French toast, omelette station, carving station, salads, and desserts. The cost is $29.95; children 10 and under are $14.95. They are located at 350 Smith Ranch Road; (415) 491-5959.
- Deer Park Villa in Fairfax has a Mother's Day brunch buffet from 10 am to 4 pm. The buffet includes eggs benedict, honey-baked ham, salmon, chicken and mushroom crepes, salads, fruit, pastries, and desserts. The cost is $29.95 for adults, $16.95 for children 6 to 12, and $9.95 for toddlers ages 3 to 5. They're also offerig a Mother's Day buffet dinner from 4 to 7 pm. Call (415) 456-8084 for information and reservations.
- Finnegan's Marin in Novato offers its regular Sunday brunch fare, include eggs benedict and florentine, special scrambles, make-your-own omelets, homemade biscuits and gravy, and vanilla French toast. (415) 899-1516
- ITK Culinary in Sausalito offers a special brunch for Mom made by kids! Children will prep, create, and serve their moms a delicious brunch featuring homemade breakfast breads and meat, egg casserole, roasted potatoes, banana chocolate chip bread pudding, and fruit salad. $70 for one child and their mother; $45 charge for siblings and $25 for additional meal guests. Kids will prepare from 10–11:55 am; moms and guests will arrive and be served at noon. More information and registration at www.itkculinary.com or (415) 331-8766.
- Mountain Home Inn in Mill Valley is having its Mamas Sunday brunch from 11:30 am to 4 pm. The three-course brunch includes Sun Gold tomato gazpacho, seafood paella, BBQ brisket eggs benedict, quiche, strawberry rhubarb short cake, and a glass of sparkling wine. The cost is $37 per adult, children can order from the regular children's menu. The Mountain Home Inn is located at 810 Panoramic Highway and the phone number is (415) 381-9000. Reservations advised.
- Peacock Gap Golf Club offers a Mothers Day brunch buffet from 10 am to 1 pm. The menu includes salads, waffles, eggs benedict, frittata, salmon påté, prime rib, and a chocolate fountain with assorted fruit. Adults $34.95 members/$38.95 non-members, kids ages 6–12 $13.45/$14.95, and ages 3–5 $6.95/$7.95. Reservations: (415) 454-6450.
- Rancho Nicasio on the Nicasio Town Square is having a Mother's Day brunch buffet from 10 am to 3 pm. Some of the dishes offered include poached coho salmon with champagne sauce, roast beef, baked Petaluma ham, farm fresh scrambled eggs and buttermilk pancakes. Adults $26.95, seniors 65+ $22.95; children under 10 $14.95. For more info and reservations call (415) 662-2219.
- Rickey's in Novato is having a Mother's Day Sunday brunch from 10 am to 2 pm. Offerings include smoked fish (salmon, trout, and whitefish), eggs Florentine, apple crepes, waffles made to order, prime rib, baked ham, bread pudding with vanilla sauce, and a glass of champagne. Live music by Brad Bann. $39.95 for adults, $33.95 for seniors 65+, $19.95 for children 5–12 and those under five are free. Rickey's offers kids' activities including a potted plant and card making station for children to create a gift for mom. For reservations call (415) 883-9477.
- Sam’s Anchor Café on the water in scenic downtown Tiburon was voted the best outdoor restaurant by the San Francisco Chronicle. You can sit inside or out and watch the boats pass by on the Bay. You can even sail your own boat there and tie up at their dock! Their general brunch is from 9:30 am–2 pm. Some of their brunch specialties include eggs benedict, huevos rancheros, buttermilk waffles, and their famous ramos gin fizz. For reservations, call (415) 435-4527, or for more info, go to their website.