Family-Friendly Mother’s Day Brunches in Marin
May 5, 2014Posted by pamela |
All information is correct at time of publishing, but please check with the restaurant to confirm. You should also make your reservations soon, as Mother's Day brunches fill up pretty quickly.
Click on highlighted links for more info.
- Brick & Bottle in Corte Madera features a Mother's Day buffet brunch from 11:30 am to 2:30 pm. Brunch items include eggs benedict, brioche French toast (pictured above), beet salad, and special selections at the hot table. Dessert includes Meyer lemon tart with fresh raspberries and chocolate chip and snickerdoodle cookies. $40 for adults and $17 for kids 12 and under. Reservations recommended: (415) 924-3366. Brick & Bottle is located at 55 Tamal Vista Boulevard, in the Marketplace shopping center.
- Cavallo Point in Sausalito offers both a Mothers Day breakfast buffet from 7–11 a and brunch buffet from noon–6 pm. Stations include a raw bar, omelets, prime rib, and more. Breakfast: $27 adults, $12 kids under 12. Brunch: $75 adults, $25 kids. Make reservations online or by calling (415) 339-4700.
- The Club at McInnis Park hosts a Mother's Day brunch buffet from 10:30 am to 2:30 pm. Enjoy brunch right on the golf course and then play a game or some mini golf. The menu includes roasted prime rib, leg of lamb, roasted salmon, baked honey ham, eggs benedict, eggs florentine with smoked salmon, waffles, French toast, omelette station, salads, and desserts. The cost is $32.95 per person; children 10 and under are $15.95. They are located at 350 Smith Ranch Road; (415) 491-5959.
- Deer Park Villa in Fairfax has a Mother's Day brunch buffet from 10 am to 4 pm. The buffet includes eggs benedict, chilled jumbo prawns, smoked salmon, chicken and mushroom crepes, salads, fruit, pastries, and desserts. The cost is $34.95 for adults, $18.95 for children 6–12, and $9.95 for toddlers ages 3–5. Call (415) 456-8084 for information and reservations.
- Finnegan's Marin in Novato offers its regular Sunday brunch fare, include eggs benedict and florentine, special scrambles, make-your-own omelets, homemade biscuits and gravy, and vanilla French toast. (415) 899-1516
- Hilltop 1892 in Novato features a Mother's Day brunch with treats like benedicts, burgers, scrambles, and more from their California Country menu, using sustainable and local ingredients. (415) 893-1892
- Insalata's in San Anselmo celebrates Mother's Day with a brunch from 9:30 am to 2:30 pm. Enjoy eggs benedict, baked honey glazed ham, grilled salmon with fennel orange salsa verda, lamb with castelveltrano olive relish, Star Route Farms beets, and scrumptious farmer's market fruit, as well as freshly baked breads, scones, muffins, cakes, and other baked goods. Adults $38, children 12 and under $18. (415) 457-7700
- Mountain Home Inn in Mill Valley is having its Mother's Day brunch from 11:30 am to 3 pm. The three-course brunch includes ceviche, dungeness crab or classic eggs benedict, grilled halibut, mango sorbet, and strawberry crisp. The cost is $42 per adult, $21 children under 12. The Mountain Home Inn is located at 810 Panoramic Highway and the phone number is (415) 381-9000. Reservations advised.
- Peacock Gap Golf Club offers a Mothers Day brunch buffet from 11 am to 1 pm. Fare includes salads, and iced seafood station, carving station, omelette station, desserts, and more. Adults: $50; kids 12 and under $20. 10% discount for members. Reservations: (415) 453-4940 ext. 7.
- Rancho Nicasio on the Nicasio Town Square hold Mother's Day brunch buffet from 10 am to 3 pm. Some of the dishes offered include poached coho salmon with champagne sauce, roast beef au jus, baked Petaluma ham, farm fresh scrambled eggs, Texas style French toast, and seven cheese tortellini. Adults $28.95, seniors 65+ $24.95; children under 10 $16.95. For more info and reservations call (415) 662-2219.
- Rickey's in Novato is having a Mother's Day Sunday brunch from 10 am to 2 pm. Offerings include a carving station, eggs Florentine, apple crepes, pancakes and omelets made to order, and a complimentary glass of champagne. $40.25 for adults, $34.25 for seniors 65+, $20 for children 6–12, and kids five and under are free. Rickey's offers kids' activities including a potted plant and card making station for children to create a gift for mom. For reservations call (415) 883-9477.
- Sam’s Anchor Café on the water in scenic downtown Tiburon was voted the best outdoor restaurant by the San Francisco Chronicle. You can sit inside or out and watch the boats pass by on the Bay. You can even sail your own boat there and tie up at their dock! Their general brunch is from 9:30 am–2 pm. Some of their brunch specialties include eggs benedict, huevos rancheros, buttermilk waffles, and their famous ramos gin fizz. For reservations, call (415) 435-4527, or for more info, go to their website.
Photo courtesy Brick & Bottle