Family-Friendly Mother’s Day Brunches in Marin
April 27, 2015Posted by pamela |
All information is correct at time of publishing, but please check with the restaurant to confirm. You should also make your reservations soon, as Mother's Day brunches fill up pretty quickly.
Click on highlighted links for more info.
- Brick & Bottle in Corte Madera features a Mother's Day buffet brunch and dinner from 11:30 am to 9 pm. Brunch items include eggs benedict, brioche French toast (pictured above), beet salad, and special selections at the hot table. Dessert includes Meyer lemon tart with fresh raspberries and chocolate chip and snickerdoodle cookies. $55 for adults and $19 for kids 12 and under. Reservations recommended: (415) 924-3366. Brick & Bottle is located at 55 Tamal Vista Boulevard, in the Marketplace shopping center.
- Cavallo Point in Sausalito offers both a Mothers Day buffet with seatings at 11:30 and 1:45 pm a and brunch from 11:30 am–2:30 pm. Stations include a raw bar, omelets, prime rib, and more. Buffet: $98 adults ($130 with unlimited drinks) and $49 kids. Brunch: $56 per person; regular a la carte menu available for kids 12 and under. Make reservations online or by calling (415) 339-4700.
- The Club at McInnis Park hosts a Mother's Day brunch buffet from 10 am to 2 pm. Enjoy brunch right on the golf course and then play a game or some mini golf. The menu includes roasted prime rib, leg of lamb, roasted salmon, baked honey ham, eggs benedict, eggs florentine with smoked salmon, waffles, French toast, omelette station, salads, and desserts. The cost is $33.95 per person; children 10 and under are $15.95. They are located at 350 Smith Ranch Road; (415) 491-5959 ext. 2.
- Finnegan's Marin in Novato offers its regular Sunday brunch fare, include eggs benedict and florentine, special scrambles, make-your-own omelets, homemade biscuits and gravy, and vanilla French toast. (415) 899-1516
- Hilltop 1892 in Novato features a Mother's Day brunch with treats like benedicts, burgers, scrambles, and more from their California Country menu, using sustainable and local ingredients. (415) 893-1892
- Insalata's in San Anselmo celebrates Mother's Day with a Mediterranean-influenced brunch from 9:30 am to 2:30 pm. Adults $38, children 12 and under $18. (415) 457-7700
- Mountain Home Inn in Mill Valley is having its Mother's Day brunch from 11:30 am to 4 pm. The three-course brunch includes ceviche, dungeness crab or classic eggs benedict, grilled swordfish, mango sorbet, and strawberry crisp. The cost is $42 per adult, children under 12 half-price (regular kids' menu available, too). The Mountain Home Inn is located at 810 Panoramic Highway and the phone number is (415) 381-9000. Reservations advised.
- Peacock Gap Golf Club offers a Mothers Day brunch buffet from 10 am to 2 pm. Fare includes salads, and iced seafood station, carving station, omelette station, desserts, and more. Adults: $48; kids 12 and under $20. 10% discount for members. All moms receive a complimentary glass of champagne and a rose. Reservations: (415) 453-4940 ext. 7.
- Rancho Nicasio on the Nicasio Town Square holds Mother's Day brunch buffet from 10 am to 4 pm. Some of the dishes offered include poached salmon with champagne sauce, roast beef au jus, baked Petaluma ham, farm fresh scrambled eggs, Texas style French toast, and seven cheese tortellini. Adults $28.95, seniors 65+ $25.95; children under 10 $17.95. For more info and reservations call (415) 662-2219.
- Rickey's in Novato is having a Mother's Day Sunday brunch from 10 am to 2 pm. Offerings include a carving station, eggs Florentine, apple crepes, pancakes and omelets made to order, and a complimentary glass of champagne. $40.95 for adults, $34.75 for seniors 65+, $20 for children 7–12, and free for kids 6 and under. Rickey's offers kids' activities including a potted plant and card making station for children to create a gift for mom. For reservations call (415) 883-9477.
- Sam’s Anchor Café on the water in scenic downtown Tiburon was voted the best outdoor restaurant by the San Francisco Chronicle. You can sit inside or out and watch the boats pass by on the Bay. You can even sail your own boat there and tie up at their dock! Their general brunch is from 9:30 am–2 pm. Some of their brunch specialties include eggs benedict, huevos rancheros, buttermilk waffles, and their famous ramos gin fizz. For reservations, call (415) 435-4527, or for more info, go to their website.
- Grille 101 in the Embassy Suites hotel in San Rafael (near the Marin Civic Center) offers a Mothers Day Champagne Brunch from 10:30 am to 2:30 pm. Menu items include farm-to-table salads, breakfast pastries, smoked salmon, ham and Swiss stuffed French toast, chilaquiles, prime rib, leg of lamb, and more. $36 adults, $31 seniors, $22 kids 12 and under.
Photo courtesy Brick & Bottle