Marin Parents Place Invites You to Participate in Some Great Events for Yourselves and Your Kids
February 6, 2013Posted by pamela |
What ‘s going on this February at Parents Place, Marin County’s premier family resource center for parents and kids? Lots! We have a boatload of timely and dynamic parent/child activity groups and workshops in which you may be interested in enrolling… plus one free webinar:
- Thursday, February 7: Raising Sons, 6:30–8:30 pm
- Tuesday, February 12: Breastfeeding: Understanding Your Baby and Your Body, 6:30–8:30 pm
- Tuesday February 12: Terrific Twos, 6:30–8:30 pm
- Friday, February 15: Infant Sleep Solutions, 10 am–noon
- Thursday, February 28: Get Your Young Child to Listen, 7–9 pm
- FREE Webinar! Thursday, February 28: Can You Hear Me Now? Improving Parent/Child Communication, 1–2 pm
Want more information about our other upcoming workshops? Take a look at all of them here. Interested in our counseling and consultation services? Learn more on our website. Or, call us at (415) 491-7959.
Additionally, please join us for a family night out on Tuesday, February 12. It’s a great way to take a night off from cooking and to support Parents Place at the same time. That night, the family-friendly Iron Springs Pub in Fairfax (765 Center Blvd.) has chosen us as a recipient of its Give Back Tuesday program, which is designed to support local nonprofit agencies. Parents Place will receive 15% of all proceeds that the restaurant makes that evening!
When you come to Iron Springs on Feb. 12, you will be getting a lot more than a great meal. You will receive the satisfaction of knowing that you are helping provide scholarships for families to get counseling, consultations, and parenting workshops.
Have a great month. We look forward to seeing you at Parents Place.