Top Ten Winter Break Activities for Marin Families
December 19, 2011Posted by pamela |
Presenting our opinionated top ten list of fun things to do with the family during Winter Break (in no particular order):
- Have a day of play or build a gingerbread house at the Bay Area Discovery Museum in Sausalito.
- Go ice skating.
- See the San Francisco Ballet's Nutcracker.
- Take a winter wildlife hike.
- Visit a family friendly winery in Sonoma, like Cline Cellars or Larson Family Winery.
- Visit the Christmas House at San Rafael's West End Nursery.
- Tour the Jelly Belly Factory in Fairfield.
- See a flick at the Winter Break Movie Series at the Mill Valley Library.
- Go to your local library, check out some books, and take in a story time.
- Visit an amazingly decorated Christmas house!
Got your own top ten list, or additions to ours (who says it has to be only ten)? Let us know by posting a comment! Don't forget to check out our event calendar for other great ideas for Winter Break fun.