10 Fun Outing Ideas for Winter Break
Winter Break is almost here! While you'll probably spend plenty of time with family and friends for Christmas, you'll also need to keep the little ones occupied, and there are plenty of fun things to do in and around Marin with the kids during their time off! Check out our list of 10 fun family activities and outings, both indoor and outdoor, for winter break.
- Head up to the mountains to ski or play in the snow.
- Visit a Bay Area museum for hands-on holiday fun.
- Skate at a local ice rink.
- Take a wonderful winter hike with the family.
- Explore downtown San Francisco for festive holiday diplays and fun.
- Ring in 2018 at a family-friendly New Year's Eve celebration.
- Get dazzled at one of Marin's lighted holiday houses.
- Experience San Francisco Ballet's classic Nutcracker.
- Take a winter road trip to the Monterey Bay Aquarium.
- Celebrate Hanukkah at a menorah lighting or other fun family event.
If you're looking for more things to do, make sure you check out our calendar listings for plenty of family fun events.
February 13, 2018
January 2, 2018
December 31, 2017
December 30, 2017
Promote your business here!