20 Things to Do This Fall with Kids 3 and Under
Photo: Slide Ranch
Keep the little ones busy this fall! We've put together a list of 20 awesome autumn activities and outings in Marin and the San Francisco Bay Area specially selected for families with kids 3 and under. From singing with the animals to taking a toddler museum tour, there's something here for everyone.
- Experience life on the farm at Slide Ranch's toddler day, September 27.
- Enjoy kids' entertainment, including live music and puppet shows, at the Mill Valley Fall Arts Festival, September 14 and 15
- Listen to a great kids' book at a library story time near you.
- Play and sing with the animals at Windrush Farm's Animal Music; classes start September 4 and 5.
- Play at indoor Tot Spot or the Toddler Pop-Up programs at the Bay Area Discovery Museum.
- Enjoy a family day at the San Anselmo Country Fair Day and Parade, September 29.
- Visit a pumpkin patch for fall fun and family photo ops.
- Take a train ride and meet the animals at Sonoma TrainTown.
- Learn to swim with an infant swim lesson (it's never too early).
- Sing and play along at a fun toddler music class.
- Celebrate fall with hands-on fun at the Tolay Fall Festival, October 12–13 and 19–20.
- Spend the day with the animals and ride the gondola at the Oakland Zoo.
- Get enchanted at Children's Fairyland in Oakland.
- Take a (not so) spooky Halloween train ride.
- Celebrate Halloween at the Bay Area Discovery Museum's Goblin Jamboree, October 19 and 20
- Get creative at an art class for little ones.
- Feed the animals at Tilden Park's Little Farm.
- Arrange a playdate at one of Marin's five favorite playgrounds.
- Take a trip under the sea at a local aquarium.
- Learn together at a mommy-and-me (or daddy- or caregiver-and-me) class.
September 16, 2019
September 15, 2019
September 12, 2019
September 11, 2019
Sign up for tips & news for Marin families!
Promote your business here!