Drop-in: Children's Museum of Sonoma County
The Children's Museum of Sonoma County provides hands-on, interactive exhibits and activities in a safe environment that are custom designed for families with children aged ten years old and younger.
- OPEN Wednesday - Monday: 9am–4pm
- Sundays: 9am–11am for Members Only
- CLOSED Tuesdays (open select Tuesdays during winter & spring school breaks)
- Holiday Closures: New Years Day, Easter, July 4th, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve Day, and Christmas Day
- Maintenance Closure: September 19 - September 22
*For safety reasons, adults are not let in the Museum without children unless they have arranged a tour prior to their visit. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a tour.
*Group visits can occur Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and occasional Fridays.
- Adults and children: $12
- Babies under 12 months: FREE
- Members: FREE (Please see Membership for more information)
- Seniors (62+): $9
- Military adults with ID: $9
- ACM Reciprocal Memberships with card and ID: $6 (limit: up to 6
- EBT Cardholders with card and ID: $2 (limit: up to 6 people, including the cardholder)**