Caulbridge School Open House
Marin Mommies presents a sponsored shout-out from Caulbridge School in San Rafael
A Common Sense Education in Uncommon Times.
Caulbridge School uses a child development perspective and works to balance a child’s sensory-motor, social-emotional and academic development in a balanced way through:
- Time in nature, hiking, climbing trees, exploring
- Strong, structured academics
- Developmental movement, cooperative games
- Building and crafting, painting, music, handwork
- Calm classrooms, quality materials, natural products
- Healthy rhythms and routines, eating together, chores
- Explicit teaching of academics and social skills
- Supporting a child’s ability to self-manage
- Partnering with parents
Open House – Saturday, November 2, 2019
See our beautiful nature campus – Learn about our innovative education – Meet our teachers and parents
Receive a FREE copy of the book A Common Sense Education in Uncommon Times: Caulbridge, by Founder and Head of School, Debra Lambrecht
RSVP to Admin@CaulbridgeSchool.org Or call (415) 481-1243. Childcare available.
Or schedule a private tour now!
Private TK-8 School Now Enrolling Transitional Kindergarten/Kindergarten, Grades One, Two and Three. Accepting transfer students as space is available.
September 30, 2020
September 28, 2020
September 26, 2020
September 24, 2020
Sign up for tips & news for Marin families!
Promote your business here!