Marin Horizon Admissions Family Drop-In Open House
Marin Mommies presents a sponsored article from Marin Horizon School.
Saturday, February 5, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
Marin Horizon School welcomes families to our campus for an informal, drop-in open house for the whole family.
- Small-group, staggered campus tours leaving between 10:00–11:30 am
- Meet our faculty, current students and families, and alumni.
- Students are welcome to join parents and guardians.
About Marin Horizon School
Marin Horizon is an independent, toddler through 8th grade, co-educational day school located in a beautiful residential neighborhood in Mill Valley.
At the core of a Marin Horizon education is the development of each student’s unique voice. Our intentionally small, welcoming, down-to-earth community and close student-teacher relationships create the foundation for our intellectually challenging curriculum. Join us for our open house to learn more about our:
- Supportive and joyful learning environment where students are encouraged to take risks, think critically, and become creative problem-solvers
- Outdoor education program that reinforces the social-emotional learning, independence, and leadership fostered in our classrooms
- Long-standing commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
305 Montford Avenue | Mill Valley, CA 94941 | 415.388.8408 | www.marinhorizon.org
May 22, 2022
May 20, 2022
May 19, 2022
Sign up for tips & news for Marin families!
Promote your business here!