Esports and STEM Camps at Esporterz
Make new friends, sharpen your brain, improve your gameplay, and have a blast at Esporterz' safe and supportive gaming community. With a curriculum designed for all skill levels, Esporterz' experienced coaches will guide you through STEM lessons, esports drills, and scrims in a fun and competitive environment. The comprehensive esports training provides players with a number of tactics and tools that they can utilize to improve their gaming skills while building important life skills that extend beyond the game. To keep our minds sharp, each day will feature STEM learning.
- 9 Exciting weeks
- June 13-August 12
- Monday-Friday 9am-3pm
- Ages 8+
- "Minds On" Learning - Daily STEM and Coding activities to prevent that summer learning loss.
- Gamer Fitness - Daily walks to Piper Park for outdoor team-building games and exercise. Learn healthy strategies to take care of your body and mind.
- Game Mechanics - Teamwork and Communication.
- Skills Acquisition - Understanding the game, improving reactions, aim, building awareness.
- This camp is designed for all skill level players looking to take their game to the next level.
- Campers will select their game of choice during registration.
- Campers focus on what aspects of the game to control, and learn how to take control of the map from the start!
- Camp offers physical exercises & techniques you can use to keep your body in peak performance.
- Campers learn about computer science and STEM.