Kids Eat for Free in Marin
July 8, 2012Posted by pamela |
Like many families these days, we find ourselves grabbing lunch or dinner on the go probably more than we should. Of course all this dining out adds up after a while and has the potential to be a major drain on the wallet (especially during this economic climate). Fortunately, there are plenty of great family-friendly restaurants in Marin that offer free dining for kids—usually with the purchase of an adult entree (and only when dining in)—one or more days during the week. Here's our list, broken down by location.
All information presented here is, to our knowledge, correct at the time of publishing, but deals come and deals go, so you should confirm with the restaurant before you go, just in case.
- Pasta Pomodoro offers free dining for children on Tuesdays. The children's menu includes a variety of traditional kids' menu dishes like grilled cheese and pizza, plus the chance to make your own pasta creation. Pasta Pomodoro has locations in Strawberry Village in Mill Valley, (415) 388-1692, and Vintage Oaks in Novato (140 Vintage Way), (415) 899-1861.
- IHOP, with locations in Novato (Vintage Oaks, 144 Vintage Way, (415) 892-2232), and San Rafael (1825 4th Street, (415) 485-0870), offers free dining for kids (drinks not included) daily from 4 to 10 pm, with purchase of each adult meal.
- Kids 10 and under eat free at the Denny's in Corte Madera, Tuesday and Saturday nights from 4 to 10 pm. Get up to two free entrées from the kids' menu with the purchase of each regularly priced adult entrée. 5839 Paradise Drive, (415) 924-9202
- Kids eat free on Tuesday nights at Deer Park Steakhouse Grill & Bar. 367 Bolinas Road, (415) 456-8084
- Pancho Villa's Mexican restaurant lets kids under 10 eat free from the kids' menu on Tuesday nights (4 to 10 pm); one kid's meal per adult entree order. 1625 Sir Francis Drake Boulevard, (415) 459-0975
- The Sleeping Lady on Broadway in Fairfax let kids up to 12 years old eat free on Wednesdays. 23 Broadway, (415) 485-1182
- Wipeout Bar & Grill Marin in Bon Air Center (where Chevy's used to be) has Tiny Tuesdays, where kids under 12 eat free from the kids' menu with the purchase of each adult entree, 5–7 pm. Complimentary balloon animals and face-painting, too! 302 Bon Air Center, (415) 461-7400
- Kids eat free at Pasta Pomodoro in Strawberry Village on Tuesdays. See above under "Multiple locations".
- Finnegan's Marin offers free dining for kids Sundays from 5 to 10 pm. Free soda refills, and crayons and coloring sheets are available. Finnegan's Marin is located on Old Town Novato at 877 Grant Avenue, (415) 899-1516
- Kids eat free all day Tuesday at Chevys in Novato's Vintage Oaks shopping center, with purchase of regular price adult entrée. 128 Vintage Way, (415) 898-7345
- Kids eat free at Pasta Pomodoro in Vintage Oaks on Tuesdays. See above under "Multiple locations".
- Kids eat free at IHOP in Vintage Oaks daily from 4 to 10 pm. See above under "Multiple locations".
- Sonoma Taco Shop in Northgate One in Terra Linda offers a free item (dine in only) off the kids' menu with the purchase of an adult item and a drink. Offer valid any time. 210 Northgate One, (415) 479-9066
- Kids eat free at IHOP on 4th Street daily from 4 to 10 pm. See above under "Multiple locations".
Help us build our list! There are certainly more "kids-eat-free" deals out there in Marin, so if you know of any, please let us know by leaving a comment or e-mailing us.