7 Spring Happenings for Little Ones in Marin and the Bay Area
Spring Fling at Slide Ranch, Saturday, April 27
Spring will officially be here this week, which means plenty of family fun can be found in Marin and the North Bay. Here are our picks for fun events and outings for families with toddlers and preschoolers, like Slide Ranch's annual Spring Fling (pictured). Meet farm animals, have tea with Alice and the Mad Hatter, get messy with art, and more! Many of these events require RSVPs, so follow the links for more details and contact information.
- Get up-close-and-personal with animals at Farm Day, Marin Center, San Rafael, March 21, 10 am–noon
- Create, paint, and dance at the Bay Area Discovery Museum's Messy Art Fest, Saturday & Sunday, March 30–31, 9 am–5 pm
- Explore, climb and touch trucks of all shapes and sizes at Touch-A-Truck, Presidio Civil War Lawn, San Francisco, Saturday, April 6, 10:30 am–3 pm.
- Take a trip to Wonderland at the Mad Hatter's Spring Tea Party at San Rafael's Falkirk Mansion, Saturday & Sunday, April 6 & 7, noon & 2 pm
- Celebrate Earth Day at WildCare Family Nature Day at Stafford Lake Park, Novato, Saturday, April 20, 10 am–2 pm
- Explore nature at Slide Ranch's Spring Fling, Saturday, April 27, 10 am–4 pm.
- Tour Sonoma County farms during Blossoms, Bees & Barnyard Babies, Saturday & Sunday, April 27 & 28, 10 am–4 pm
Sign up for tips & news for Marin families!
Promote your business here!