Bay Area Discovery Museum Outdoor Play
This event is expired.
The Bay Area Discovery Museum in Sausalito is now open! Advanced tickets are required–reserve your preferred time through here.
Things to Know:
- The museum is opening outdoor spaces only, with additional fun activities for your family to enjoy.
- The museum is open Wednesday – Sunday, 9 a.m.- 4 p.m.
- We are limiting on-site capacity through timed ticketing and are asking everyone to reserve tickets prior to visiting. Reserve your ticket here.
- Members need to create a login to BADM’s ticketing webpage. Once logged in, members can reserve tickets for free, as all visits are included with membership.
- There is no time limit on your visit. Your timeslot indicates the window of your arrival to the museum. Once at BADM, stay as long as you like!
- Don’t forget your face covering! Visitors age 2+ are required to wear a face covering for the duration of their visit. BADM staff will be taking this important safety precaution as well, and we thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- Those who are exempt from wearing a face covering by reason of medical condition, mental health condition, or disability will be permitted to enter the site without a face covering. These visitors may be required to wear a face shield, which BADM will provide whenever possible.
Additional Safety Measures:
- New physical distancing markers are in place as you enter the museum and throughout the grounds.
- Our staff is maintaining a rigorous cleaning schedule to ensure that everything on-site is cleaned every two hours.
- Hand washing stations and hand sanitizer are available throughout the museum. We encourage all visitors to follow the CDC’s recommended handwashing protocol when appropriate, and have displayed signage to guide you.
- Visitors are welcome to bring their own food on-site to enjoy at BADM’s picnic tables. Our staff will sanitize tables and benches every two hours, and we encourage visitors to do their part in cleaning up after themselves as well.
- If you need to take a break from your face covering, we ask that you leave the site to do so. On your way out, you can get a re-entry sticker from the front desk to skip the line upon your return.
Want to know more? Our FAQ page provides additional information to help you prepare for your visit.
Most importantly, thank you to all of our BADM Members and families throughout the Bay Area community for your support during our closure, and your patience as we safely reopen. We can’t wait to see you back at BADM!
Closed Monday - Tuesday