"BFF Night" to Benefit Zero Breast Cancer
This event is expired.
Fall is in the air! We're celebrating this splendid season in the Bay Area with BFF Night – an evening of beauty, friends and fun. The Mercantile, Healing Arts Center & Spa and Murray Circle invite you to enjoy pampering pleasures for face and body – both new and past favorites – plus refreshments, savings & more. To support Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October, a portion of the night's proceeds go to Zero Breast Cancer. After the event, be sure to continue the evening with dinner at Murray Circle and enjoy a complimentary BFF-tini!
Here's to a beautiful fall and a beautiful you. Join us in the Mercantile & Art Gallery!
- Skincare consultations by emerginC organics
- ‘Wow Brow’ demonstration by NuFace
- Mini makeovers by Christina Choi Cosmetics
- NEW! Dermal Infusion Hand Treatment by Envy Medical
- Complimentary chair massages by Healing Arts Center & Spa therapists*
- ODE Natural Beauty by McEvoy Ranch
- NEW! Trunk Shows by Lisa Rueff Jewelry and Ginger Dresses
- NEW! Wine from O’Neill Vintners & Distillers: 2 Drink Tickets
- Great tastings from Executive Chef Michael Garcia
- Special BFF Night 15% shopping discount and goodie bag
Tickets: $35 in advance / $50 at the door
A portion of proceeds benefit Zero Breast Cancer
* Limited availability; sign up at the event, first-come, first-served
About Zero Breast Cancer
Based in San Rafael, Zero Breast Cancer promotes breast cancer risk reduction through translation of scientific research and evidence-based recommendations that support health and wellness at key stages of life. Their vision is a world with zero breast cancer.