'BFF Night' to Benefit Zero Breast Cancer
This event is expired.
Fall is in the air! We’re celebrating this splendid season in the Bay Area with BFF Night – an evening of beauty, friends and fun. The Mercantile and Healing Arts Center & Spa invite you to enjoy pampering pleasures for face, body and mind – both new and past favorites – plus refreshments, savings & more. To support Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October, a portion of the night’s proceeds go to Zero Breast Cancer.
- Skincare consultations by emerginC Organics and Luzern Laboratories
- ‘Wow Brow’ demonstration by NuFace
- Makeup consultations by Christina Choi Cosmetics
- Mini Shamanic Dream Interpretation by Molly Maguire, Shamanic Energy Medicine
- Mini Sound Healing Session by Tonia Lach, developer of The Body Journey
- Watercolor Painting Demonstration by Lucinda Eubanks
- Trunk Shows by Caitlin Greene Studio and Jen Loves to Letter
- Two wine drink tickets + light snacks
- 15% shopping discount, raffle prizes and goodie bag
Tickets are limited. $45.00 Presale/ $60.00 At the door
Purchase tickets at shopcavallopoint.com/tickets