Fall Family Mountain Bike Festival, Take a Kid Mountain Biking Day
This event is expired.
Come out and celebrate National Take a Kid Mountain Biking Day featuring youth mountain bike skills courses, bike-themed games, and beginner trail rides. We’ll have a gear raffle, snacks, refreshments, and fun for all ages. Bring your friends and family for a great time in one of our beloved local parks.
- One-hour beginner trail rides will leave at approximately 10:30 AM, 12:00 PM, and 1:00 PM.
- Skills course and bike games will be available all day long (10 AM – 2 PM).
- All experience levels and ages are welcome.
- You don’t even need your own bike – use ours!
- Our skilled instructors and volunteers will provide bike and helmet fittings, skills instruction and lead the rides.
- Please R.S.V.P. so we can plan accordingly.
Donations Recommended for this event to help us Get More Kids on Bikes!