This event is expired.
Game Room, Sausalito City Hall
420 Litho Street
Sausalito, CA 94965
Child-Friendly Haunted House Preview
- low-key, lights-on version geared for the little ones
- open from 4:15 p.m. - 5:15 p.m.
- $5 per-person/$20 per-family recommended donation.
- Starts at 4:30 p.m.
- at Station 1 - the Johnson Street Firehouse
- Sponsored by Southern Marin Fire
Halloween Parade and Trick or Treat Lane
- The Parade starts at 6:00 p.m. sharp
- Line up for the Parade at 5:45 p.m. at the Station 1 Firehouse (corner of Johnson & Caledonia streets)
- The Halloween Parade finishes at Trick or Treat Lane located at the Robin Sweeny Park Basketball Courts
Howl’O’Ween Dog Costume Contest
- 6:30 p.m.
- Robin Sweeny Park
- Dress up your pups and bring them with you on Halloween to compete
- Contest is FREE!
- Prizes will be awarded to the best Little Dog (under 35 lbs.) in costume, best Big Dog (over 35 lbs.) in costume and best couple (human and dog).
- Sponsored by Soulmates Animal Care
- Located in the Game Room at City Hall.
- There is a special child-friendly version from 4:15 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.
- Haunt re-opens in full terror mode at 6:15 p.m.
- Ends at 8:00 p.m
- $5 per-person/$20 per-family recommended donation