Kids Night Out Pirate Party
TumbleSpot offers parents a well-deserved night away from the kids – Drop them off with us for dinner, guided gym activities, movies & more!
• Open to Kids Ages 5 – 12 • HOURS: 5:00 – 9:00 PM (Flexible drop off)
• FEE: $40.00 per student. $10 sibling discount applied for each additional child registered.
Dinner is included!
Pizza and veggies will be served from 6:00 – 6:30 PM. Students with food allergies should pack a dinner. If you arrive after 6:30 PM, be aware that dinner will already have been served.
An age-appropriate movie will be shown at 7:30 PM. Students not wanting to watch the movie may engage in alternate, quiet activities during this time such as reading, board games, etc.
WHAT TO WEAR
Students may wear Gym Attire or Pajamas for this event. Leotards, t-shirts, tank tops, shorts, sweatpants, and leggings are appropriate. Please no dresses, skirts, jeans, or belts.
KIDS’ NIGHT OUT POLICIES:
• Fee must be paid in full before or at drop-off. Register at www.tumblespot.co to reserve your spot.
• You must cancel more than 24 hours in advance to receive a refund. Cancellations within 24 hours, or no shows the night of the event, will not be issued a refund.
• Kid’s Night Out is for children ages 5 – 12 years old. Children of any other age must be approved prior to the night of the event. Please email KT@tumblespot.co to inquire.
• Students may not be dropped off before 5:00 PM, and must be picked up promptly by 9:00 PM. A $10 fee will be charged for every 15 minutes parents are late for pick-up, to cover staff costs.
• Misbehaving children will receive three warnings, after which a parent will be called and asked to pick up the child.