Music and Movement in Spanish (6 months - 5 yrs)
Join us every week to sing, dance and play while learning/practicing Spanish at Cucu's PlayHouse. Children will be introduced to basic concepts like animals, colors and numbers through the universal language of Music. Each session is fun, interactive and engaging.
A selection of Children Songs in Spanish guides the class from start to finish. Activities are related to the lyrics, in order to familiarize the children with the words and their meanings. Some of the songs encourage the children to dance. Our instructor uses puppets, musical instruments, and props to teach children basic vocabulary through action and interaction, rather than through translation.
COVID Safety Precautions
- In order to ensure the safety of all children, all participants over 2 years old are advised to wear a mask for the duration of the class.
- During the class the doors will remain open and the fan on, for better air circulation. We also have an air filter in the room.
- Adults will need to show proof of vaccination to enter Cucu's PlayHouse.
- Both our Instructor and School Administrator are fully vaccinated.
- We will provide hand sanitizer and will be taking everyone's temperature upon arrival.
- There will be toys available, but we encourage families to bring their own musical instruments and playsilks, to minimize the spread of germs.
- All toys used in class will be sanitized at the end of the day.
- The first class is Free!
- Drop-in registration is $19/class
- Memberships and sibling discounts available :)
Visit our Website to learn more and register