Music Together of Marin - Sausalito Sample Class
This event is expired.
We can't wait to bring our Music Together of Marin classes to Sausalito!
Experience our wonderful approach to music and movement classes! Family friendly musical activities include singalongs, finger-plays, instrument play, dance, chants, and lullabies. Come discover how much fun making music with your child can be!
To RSVP for another day, feel free to explore our full schedule: Sample Class Scheduler
What is a Music Together® Class?
- Fully trained, registered Music Together teachers lead groups of six to twelve children and their parents or caregivers (nannies, babysitters, grandparents, or relatives) in forty-five minutes of music and movement experiences.
- Each weekly class offers a dozen songs and rhythmic rhymes, including fingerplays, small- and large-movement activities, and instrument play.
- Children and their adults have opportunities to create and improvise—making up new words to songs, offering movement ideas, making silly sounds, and sharing musical ideas from the family's play at home.
- The relaxed, playful, non-performance-oriented classroom setting respects and supports the unique learning styles, developmental levels, and temperaments of all participants, creating a strong sense of community.
- Families receive professionally recorded cd & access to downloads for each semester, along with an illustrated songbook that’s filled with music-making ideas for spontaneous music play beyond the weekly classes.