New Exhibit! Dinosaurs: Land of Fire and Ice™
Dinosaurs: Land of Fire and Ice is coming to BADM on May 25, 2019!
Travel back in time and bring dinosaurs to life for your child as you explore unfamiliar landscapes, don a dinosaur costume , and uncover clues about what these creatures left behind in our upcoming traveling exhibit, Dinosaurs: Land of Fire and Ice.
In two different habitats and a field research station, explore what it was like during the Age of the Dinosaurs:
- In the Land of Fire, touch and climb replicas of a Tyrannosaurus rex and Triceratops, crawl under a smoldering volcano, and feel what it was like to walk on the squishy forest floor.
- In the Land of Ice, snap an unforgettable picture of your child with an Edmontosaurus dinosaur and visit the icy slide and cave.
- In the Field Research Station, kids can unearth fossils in a big dig and create their own fossil rubbings.
Join us beginning May 25 for Dinosaurs: Land of Fire and Ice to dive deeper into the extraordinary world of these larger-than-life creatures and spark your child’s interest in natural science!
Dinosaurs: Land of Fire and Ice is free for members and included in the price of admission.
- $1 – For EBT Cardholders ($1 per family member of the household)
- $13.95 – Baby (ages 6-11 months)
- $15.95 – Child (ages 1-17)
- $15.95 – Adult (ages 18-64)
- $13.95 – Senior (ages 65+)
Become a member and visit as often as you like throughout the year, while enjoying a number of additional membership benefits. If you visit three or more times this year, a membership pays for itself! You can also apply the cost of your admission toward a membership on the day you visit!