Special Program: Mud Kitchen
Get cooking in our Mud Kitchen! This new temporary exhibit on Satterlee way is the perfect spot for children to test out their baking skills and exercise their imagination.
Use pots, pans, baking sheets, and even an old school stove to whip up mud pies, mud cakes, and more! Aprons are available at the entrance to Mud Kitchen and an outdoor sink is available for use.
Mud Kitchen Hours:
Weekdays: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Weekends: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Museum admission applies. Free for members.
General Admission tickets include access to all indoor and outdoor exhibits, plus a wide range of daily drop-in programs.
- $1 – For EBT Cardholders ($1 per family member of the household)
- $13.95 – Baby (ages 6-11 months)
- $15.95 – Child (ages 1-17)
- $15.95 – Adult (ages 18-64)
- $13.95 – Senior (ages 65+)