Fall Youth Theater Auditions & Classes in Marin
Acting, singing, and dancing in a local youth theater production is a great way to get used to performing in front of an audience, and it's a lot of fun, too.
Here are the fall production rehearsal dates and/or audition dates and times for the great local youth theater organizations in Marin County. Follow the links for more information and to register.
23 Elephants Theatre Company, San Anselmo
This fall, 23 Elephants will be offering two productions of Disney's Descendents for aspiring actors and singers ages 5–11. Space in all classes is limited.
- Descendents: The Musical!: Friday classes for ages 5–8 at Isabel Cook Community Center and Saturday classes for ages 8–11 at Robson Harrington Park. Performance in San Anselmo's Creek Park on November 12. More information
- Descendents: Adventure for ages 5–8 takes place at Reed Elementary School in Tiburon. Classes take place Mondays. Final performance on Monday, December 12. More information
Katia & Company, Novato & Larkspur
- For actors in grades 1–3 rehearsals are once per week with final performances the weekend of October 21.
- For grades 4–8 actors audition in a 3-part process and are cast in parts based on age and ability. Rehearsals take place once per week with final performances the weekend of October 28.
Marin Theatre Company, Mill Valley
MTC's Fall Drama Conservatory theater classes for kids pre-K through 12th grade will be conducted online through Zoom. More information
- Stories Come to Life!
For grades 1–5. On Saturdays these one-day classes explore the world of storytelling and theater through games, crafts, creative play, and the power of imagination. This class can be enjoyed both by families (encouraged for younger participants) and independent students. More information
- Zoom Improv: Back to Basics
For grade 4–12. Thursdays, 4–5:30 pm, October 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, November 5, 12, and 19. More information
- Theatre 101: Building the Actor’s Toolbox
For grades 6–12. Tuesdays, 10–11:30 am or 4–5:30 pm, October 6, 13, 20, 27, November 3, 10, 17, and 24. More information
Performing Arts Academy of Marin (PAAM), San Rafael
PAAM offers virtual theater classes for youth this fall. Each themed class features various songs and scenes with favorite characters and music. Each student will receive their own prop box to keep, complete with material to set up their own green screen so they can be placed virtually into the magic of the class theme! Three sessions take place between September 14 and December 12. More information
- Trolls (Ages 5–7), Mondays 2–2:55 pm
- Wonka (Ages 6–9) Mondays 3–3:55 pm
- Rapunzel: All Tangled Up (Ages 6–9) Wednesdays 2–2:55 pm
- Mamma Mia! (Ages 9–12) Mondays, 4–4:55 pm
September 29, 2023
September 28, 2023
September 27, 2023
September 26, 2023
Sign up for tips & news for Marin families!
Promote your business here