Vilda Summer Camps
- Fairfax Summer Camp: Vilda’s classic summer day camp for ages 6-9 in and around the forests and lakes of Fairfax.
- Wilderness Skills for Ages 9-12: A more skills focused day camp for the slightly older summer camp crowd in Fairfax culminating in an overnight campout at the end of the week.
- Summer Camps for Ages 4-6: A slightly shorter summer day camp for our slightly younger group. Available in Fairfax, San Rafael and Novato.
- Wild Creatures, Bows & Skills: Enjoy archery, creeks, carpentry, gardening and meet animals face to face for ages 6-12 in San Rafael.
- Tracks & Tides: Swimming, kayaking and beach fun at China Camp in San Rafael, for ages 6-12.
- Petaluma Summer Camp: Wilderness skills and outdoor play in this Petaluma day camp for ages 6-9.
- Tracking & Backpacking: Spend 3 days and 2 nights backpacking in the gorgeous Pt Reyes backcountry for ages 10-13. Great for first time backpackers or those with some experience.
- Tahoe Summer Camp: Spend a week of swimming and adventuring in and around Lake Tahoe for ages 7-10.
Where: Fairfax, San Rafael, Novato, Petaluma, Point Reyes, Tahoe
When: June - August. Multiple weeklong sessions available. See camp website for specific dates and locations.
Ages: Vilda summer camps are available for kids ages 4-13.
Activities: Nature awareness, Wilderness Survival, Games, Hiking, Animal Tracking, Plant ID and uses, Primitive Skills, Wilderness safety and lost-proofing, Nature Crafts, Gardening, Carpentry, Swimming, Kayaking, Stealth, Archery, Bird Language, Ecology & Sustainable Practices, Journaling, Nature Meditation, Yoga or Movement, Peacemaking and Team Building, Leadership Skills.
Cost: Tiered pricing (pick the price that works best for your family), with 10% discount when registering before March 15. Scholarships available.