12 Fun Things to do With the Kids the Week of May 18
Here's our weekly list of 12 fun virtual events and activities for families to do online. From live music and magic shows to art projects and cooking classes, there is something for everyone.
Keep in mind that some of these activities require advance registration, so check the organizer's website before you attend. If you have something fun you'd like to share, please let us know and we'll consider it for next week's list!
- Visit a Marin County park or open space preserve for some essential outdoor exercise — many re-open to drive-in visitors on Monday, May 18.
- Join Cucu's Playhouse for interactive live-streaming music & movement in Spanish, various times 5 days a week (individual classes $9).
- Celebrate Halloween in May at a virtual Monday Night Magic Show.
- Join San Rafael's GymWorld for a fun and free online gymnastics class.
- Read aloud with the animated storybook, The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle.
- Get out your art supplies and get creative with an art project from SFMOMA.
- Learn about the animals of the Oakland Zoo with Zoo@Home.
- Take a 360º virtual tour of the Conservatory of Flowers in Golden Gate Park.
- Get the kiddos hands dirty in the kitchen with a free online cooking class.
- Submit your creation in a weekly virtual competition from the Marin County Fair.
- Register for a Jamboodas class — 40 minutes of live music, movement, and mindfulness with Charity Kahn.
- Get ready for online hands-on DIY fun at Family Maker Camp.
July 13, 2020
July 12, 2020
July 7, 2020
Sign up for tips & news for Marin families!
Promote your business here!