Marin Weekend Family Fun for September 30–October 2
Nicasio Valley Pumpkin Patch in Nicasio is now open!
Here are our picks for great events and activities for children and families this Weekend. Find more events for the whole week in Marin and beyond in our Family Events Calendar.
- Thrill to the sights & sounds of CSRG's historic race cars at Sonoma Raceway. You can even make a donation and go for a ride! Friday–Sunday, all day.
- Explore the San Francisco Bay Trail with the Bay Day Challenge, Friday–Monday, all day.
- Come stroll, shop, dine, and dance on San Anselmo Avenue, with live music in Creek Park, Friday & Saturday, 6–8:30 pm.
Friday, September 30
- Muelrath Ranches Pumpkin Patch in Santa Rosa opens for the Halloween season on Friday, 10 am–6 pm
- Come to Hauke Park in Mill Valley for a pop-up storytime, Friday, 10:15 am.
- Visit the Charles M. Schulz Museum for free and celebrate. the new Peanuts stamps, Friday, 11 am–5 pm
- Bring the kiddos to see Frozen for free outdoors at Marin Country Mart, Friday, 6 pm.
- The Lark Drive-In presents family-friendly outdoor movies in Corte Madera! This Friday: Minions, 7:20 pm
Saturday, October 1
- The Santa Rosa Pumpkin Patch opens this Saturday, with a huge pumpkin field, games, rides, a giant corn maze, and much more, 9 am–8 pm
- Novato's Grossi Family Farm pumpkin patch opens for the season on Saturday with 4 acres of pumpkins, farm animals, hay maze, and more, 10 am–6 pm
- Enjoy fun for the whole family at the Coleman Community Festival in San Rafael, Saturday, 11 am–4 pm
- Bring the family to Novato's Trek Winery Harvest Festival & Grape Stomp and enjoy local food and live music. Adults $20, kids are free. 1:30–5:30 pm
- Gather in the Mill Valley Library's Children's Room for Family Storytime, Saturday, 3 pm
Sunday, October 2
- Shop for fresh produce and locally made foods and enjoy live music at the Marin Civic Center farmer's market in San Rafael, Sunday, 8 am–1 pm.
- Meet your local firefighters at the Novato Fire District open house at all fire stations, Sunday, 10 am–2 pm.
- Bring the kids for storytelling and hands-on art activities at the Asian Art Museum's free Family Fun Days, San Francisco, Sunday, 11 am–2:30 pm
- Enjoy family-friendly fun, live music, food trucks, and more at the Presidio Tunnel Tops First Sunday Afternoon, 1–4 pm
November 24, 2022
November 23, 2022
November 22, 2022
November 22, 2022
Sign up for tips & news for Marin families!
Promote your business here