20 Things You and Your Kids Have to Do in Tahoe this Summer
Summer vacation is here and it's time to head up to Lake Tahoe for outdoor family fun. We've put together a list of 20 must-do activities, events, and outings that every family needs to try in the Tahoe area this summer.
- Challenge yourself at a treetop ropes course.
- Ride bikes along the lake or the Truckee River.
- Play at Commons Beach in Tahoe City.
- Kayak on the lake with the kiddos.
- Visit Emerald Bay to swim, kayak, picnic, and tour Vikingsholm.
- Learn about the Donner Party at Donner Memorial State Park.
- Take the aerial tram to Squaw Valley's High Camp for swimming, skating and more.
- Go downhill mountain biking at Northstar.
- Ride a horse or pony at Tahoe Donner.
- Explore the shops, landmarks, and restaurants in downtown Truckee.
- Watch the trout swim under Fanny Bridge.
- Go rafting on the Truckee River.
- See the 4th of July fireworks over the lake.
- Ride the downhill coaster and go summer tubing at Heavenly.
- Go stargazing and explore the night sky.
- Take an easy hike to Eagle Falls.
- Go on a geocaching adventure in the mountains.
- Take in a free movie outdoors.
- Enjoy a free outdoor concert on the beach.
- Ride the train at the Truckee River Railroad.
July 17, 2018
July 15, 2018
July 15, 2018
Promote your business here!