10 Fun Things to Do With Preschoolers in Marin and the Bay Area This Summer
Keeping the little ones busy this summer is a high priority for parents, and if they can learn something in the process then so much the better. Bonus points if you have a great time, too. If you nees some inspiration, here are 10 things to do with preschool-aged children in and around Marin and the Bay Area this summer.
- Spend the day at the Bay Area Discovery Museum. This hands-on museum in Sausalito is a perennial favorite for both parents and little ones.
- Go on a Nature for Kids hike with Marin Parks naturalists. Taking an easy hike with an experienced naturalists as your guide will change the way you look at the world around you!
- Playland in Sausalito has a gym full of inflatables, bounce zones, games, and more, all for kids 7 and under. Free balloon animals, temporary tattoos, and coffee and tea for the grownups!
- Drop in and make some art at Studio 4 Art, with locations in Novato and Mill Valley, or I Made It! Glass Creations in San Rafael.
- Cool off at a community pool in Marin. We love the Hamilton Community Pool in Novato with its cool play structure, slide, and water sprayers in the shallow kiddie pool.
- Come to a story time or other kids' event at your local library. Library branches throughout Marin have a variety of events for all ages, featuring reading, hands-on activities, shows, and more.
- Sing and dance along at the monthly Concert for Kids and Tot Art in the Park in Sausalito's Robin Sweeny Park, which features popular acts like Tim Cain, James K, and Megan Schoenbohm.
- Take a ride at Sonoma TrainTown—this kid-sized railroad includes animals to feed and pet, a miniature western town to explore and fun carnival rides. It's the perfect destination for a fun day out.
- Head to the Little Farm at Berkeley's Tilden Park to meet animals like cows, bunnies, goats, sheep, and chickens. Don't forget to bring some celery so you can feed the animals!
- Visit Rebounderz trampoline park in Rohnert Park where the kiddos can burn off some energy on the tubes and slides of the indoor playground toddler park for ages 0 to 4. There's plenty for older kids to do, too!
February 24, 2018
February 23, 2018
February 22, 2018
February 21, 2018
Promote your business here!