10 Ideas for Memorial Day Weekend Family Fun
Memorial Day Weekend is a few weeks away! While it's probably too late to reserve a campsite or hotel room, you and the kiddos can still have fun. Check out our list of 10 fun activities and outings for Memorial Day Weekend in Marin and the San Francisco Bay Area, from a commemoration at the Presidio of San Francisco to a fun family carnival at the Mill Valley Community Center.
- Splash at the Spring Lake Water Park in Santa Rosa.
- Have a blast at the annual Kiddo! Carnival in Mill Valley.
- Rock out to the sounds of the '50s at the 106th Mountain Play: Grease
- Dance to the sounds of the Wonder Bread 5 at a family-friendly BBQ on the Lawn at Rancho Nicasio.
- Explore Dinosaurs: Land of Fire and Ice at the Bay Area Discovey Museum's new exhibit opening May 25
- Commemorate Memorial Day at the 151st commemoration at San Francisco's Presidio
- Enjoy Greek food, music and fun at the 2019 Marin Greek Festival.
- Pick your own cherries at a farm in the East Bay town of Brentwood.
- Visit the California State Railroad Museum and take a train ride in Old Sacramento.
- Swim at a Marin Community Pool or picnic & play at a local Marin beach.
June 18, 2019
June 15, 2019
Sign up for tips & news for Marin families!
Promote your business here!