Drop-in Art Program: Shibori Dyeing
This event is expired.
Shibori is a tradition Japanese dyeing method, dating back to the eighth century! In this program, children will practice this method on transform their own piece of fabric.
Musuem admission applies, free for members.
General Admission tickets include access to all indoor and outdoor exhibits, plus a wide range of daily drop-in programs.
- $1 – For EBT Cardholders ($1 per family member of the household)
- $13.95 – Baby (ages 6-11 months)
- $15.95 – Child (ages 1-17)
- $15.95 – Adult (ages 18-64)
- $13.95 – Senior (ages 65+)