Easy Asian Dumpling Soup
Use quality frozen potstickers or wontons; the vegetables you use can vary depending on what you have on hand and what you and your family like. We used chicken gyoza from Trader Joe's, but you can use vegetable ones and veggie broth for a vegetarian/vegan version of this recipe.
- 1 16-ounce bag frozen potstickers or wontons
- 2 quarts chicken broth
- 3 cups chopped bok choy, napa cabbage, or spinach
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 6 green onions, white and green part, sliced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
In a large pot, heat chicken broth until boiling. Add dumplings, bok choy or cabbage, and carrots. Simmer over medium heat about 10 to 15 minutes or until potstickers are cooked through.
Season with soy sauce and pepper to taste, then remove from heat and add sesame oil and green onions. Serve immediately.
March 20, 2018
March 18, 2018
March 15, 2018
Promote your business here!