Gather the family and pack a picnic for this weekend's Lark Drive-In of Shrek 2 in Corte Madera
Here's our weekly list of 15 fun things to do with the kids this week, November 2–8. From mini golf and recipes to storytimes and drive-in movies, there's something for everyone.
Keep in mind that many of these activities require advance registration or fees, so check the organizer's website before you attend. If you have something fun you'd like to share, please let us know and we'll consider it for next week's list!
- Sing along with Pinkalicious and her little brother Peter on the Pinkalicious & Peterrific podcast from PBS.
- Bake a loaf of apple walnut bread for a healthy and delicious fall treat.
- Sing and dance with family entertainer Megan Schoenbohm's live and interative music 7 days a week at 9 am.
- Explore Novato's Mt. Burdell on a family hike.
- Create your own fairy house with an art kit and instructional YouTube tutorial from Studio4Art.
- Join Chabot Science Educators for a fun and interactive science experiment every Wednesday, 10:30–11 am (Facebook or YouTube).
- Learn about dogs with online Pint-Size Storytime present by the San Rafael Public Library.
- Make your own sourdough bread and delicious soup tonight.
- Reserve your spot and visit the California Academy of Sciences in San Francisco's Golden Gate Park.
- Brighten up the windows with these creative leaf suncatchers art project.
- Join Ms. Teresa of the Larkspur Library for live storytime, Wednesdays & Fridays, 11:30 am.
- Learn how to film a Lego Stop Motion movie.
- The Lark Drive-in presents the animated movie Shrek 2, Friday, November 6, 6:30 pm.
- Play a round of mini golf at McInnis Park's Swing-n-Putt in San Rafael.
- Rent a boat, relax, and paddle around Stow Lake in Golden Gate Park.