Take a walk and visit the animals at Toley Lake Regional Park in Petaluma.
Here's our weekly list of 15 fun things to do with the kids this week, November 9–15. From family hikes and fun recipes to storytimes and drive-in movies, there's something for everyone.
Keep in mind that many of these activities require advance registration or fees, so check the organizer's website before you attend. If you have something fun you'd like to share, please let us know and we'll consider it for next week's list!
- Visit the animals and hike at Tolay Lake Regional Park in Petaluma.
- Learn about rabbits with online Pint-Size Storytime present by the San Rafael Public Library.
- Make a pot of delicious slow cooker chili.
- Enjoy a virtual mom and baby yoga class with Pomegranate in San Anselmo, Tuesday, November 10, 11:15 am.
- Make this cute pumpkin turkey centerpiece for your Thanksgiving table.
- Visit the awesome shark live cam at the Monterey Bay Aquarium.
- Drop in to the Bay Area Discovery Museum for outdoor creative play, Wednesdays–Sundays, 9 am–4 pm.
Enjoy Stories and Songs from the Sausalito Library: Imogene's Antlers.
- Hone your cartooning skills by learning how to draw Snoopy's siblings with the Charles M. Schulz Museum, Wednesday, November 12, 4–5 pm.
- Calling all bakers! Get the kids involved and make our favorite homemade apple pie.
- Bonjour! Gather the little ones for virtual French Storytime with Emilia with Belvedere Tiburon Library.
- The Lark Drive-In presents the animated movie Madagascar 3, Friday, November 13, 6:30 pm.
- Walk or bike at the Bay Trail at the Hamilton Wetlands in Novato.
- See the animated movie Trolls outdoors at the Lark Drive-In, Saturday, November 14, 6:30 pm.
- Tinker at home with fun science project ideas from the Exploratorium.