Family Fun at Home This Easter Weekend, April 11 & 12
Since we're all staying at home right now, Easter weekend is going to be a little different than it has been in years past. That doesn't mean you still can't have fun with the kiddos, though! We put together a roundup of activities and virtual events to keep everyone busy this weekend. We'll continue to update this through the weekend, so check back often! #StayHomeMarin
Easter Weekend Activities, Crafts & Recipes
- Decorate your Easter eggs with watercolors and get creative!
- Color your Easter eggs the natural way with veggie-based homemade dyes.
- Create a cute and colorful papercraft Easter egg wreath.
- Enjoy Mill Valley Recreation's Virtual Eggstravaganza.
- Make these classic coconut mini cupcakes.
- Decorate your windows for a social distancing egg hunt.
- Bake delicious strawberry shortcakes for Easter dessert.
- Make some festive Egg Carton Creatures from San Rafael Recreation.
- Get the family together for a board game night.
- Draw Knuffle Bunny with author and illustrator Mo Willems
- Set up your own egg hunt in the backyard or around the house. I avoid giving the kids more candy by putting quarters or dollar bills inside plastic eggs — with $10 going into the coveted Golden Egg!
Marin & Bay Area Virtual Events for April 11 & 12
- Sing and dance at Breakfast with Enzo Live!, Saturday, 10 am
- Join Megan Schoenbohm for an interactive family concert, Saturday & Sunday, 8:30 am, 9:30 am & 4:30 pm
- Make accordion books online with the Children's Museum of Sonoma County, Saturday, 10 am
- Reserve your spot for Virtual Storytime with Novato Parks & Recreation and Copperfield's Books, Saturday, 10:30 am
- Take a virtual tour of Half Moon Bay's Sweet Farm, Saturday, 11 am
- Hunt for the Hare virtually at Safari West on Sunday, 10 am–noon. (check Facebook page on Sunday, 10 am)
- Take part in a virtual egg hunt with Corte Madera Parks & Recreation, Sunday, time TBA (check their Facebook page for time and details).
September 28, 2020
September 26, 2020
September 24, 2020
September 21, 2020
Sign up for tips & news for Marin families!
Promote your business here!