10 Family Fun Things to Do on Thanksgiving Break
Go snow sledding in downtown San Rafael at the annual Parade of Lights and Winter Wonderland on November 23 and 24.
Thanksgiving week is next week, and since most Marin County schools give kids the entire week off, you'll probably be looking for ways to keep them occupied before and after Turkey Day. Here are our top 10 activities for families for Thanksgiving break:
- Go snow sledding in downtown San Rafael at the annual Parade of Lights and Winter Wonderland.
- Go ice skating at a Bay Area skating rink like Marin on Ice at Northgate.
- Get a head start on the holidays at the West End Nursery Christmas House in San Rafael.
- Make a cute pumpkin turkey centerpiece for your Thanksgiving table.
- Head up to Lake Tahoe for some ski and snow fun (some ski resorts are already open!)
- Head down to Asilomar in Pacific Grove for a fall family road trip. Don't forget to visit the Monterey Bay Aquarium while you're there.
- Get hands-on at a Bay Area family-friendly museum.
- Take the kiddos on a magical holiday train ride.
- Attend a spectacular local holiday tree lighting.
- Take a trip to Victorian London at the Great Dickens Christmas Fair.
January 16, 2019
January 14, 2019
January 11, 2019
Sign up for tips & news for Marin families!
Promote your business here!