Fun Things to do in Marin and the Bay Area this Week: February 14–20
Aquarium of the Bay, located on San Francisco's waterfront at Pier 39
Keep the kiddos busy! Here's our list of fun things to do with the kids for the week of February 7–13. We've broken it down day-by-day with suggestions for activities, outings, events, and more that you can use to help plan out your week.
Monday, February 14
- Bring the kiddos for some Valentine's Day ice skating, Monday, 12:30–2 pm, Snoopy's Home Ice, Santa Rosa.
- Make a batch of these sweet treats — Valentine M&M cookies.
- Create your own heart-shaped crayons for Valentine's Day.
- Drop in at the Poppy Store in Larkspur Landing and decorate some Valentine cookies.
Tuesday, February 15
- Enjoy a cup of tea and let the little ones (ages 2+) play at the Fox & Kit indoor playground in San Rafael, Tuesday, 8 am–5:30 pm.
- Bring the kiddos (ages 2–5) for preschool storytime at the Corte Madera Libray, Tuesdays, 10–10:30 am.
- Take a sweet tour with the kids at the Jelly Belly Factory in Fairfield, daily 9 am–5 pm.
- Here are a few of our favorite local outdoor adventures that are perfect for families with small kids.
Take a self-guided tour of the Jelly Belly Factory in Fairfield.
Wednesday, February 16
- Picnic, climb, swing, and play at Mill Valley's Hauke Park.
- Vist the 20,000 marine animals at San Francisco's Aquarium of the Bay at Pier 39.
- Bring a blanket and join Mill Valley Librarian Lauren for outdoor storytime and songs, Wednesdays, 10:15 am, Amphitheater stage behind the Library.
Thursday, February 17
- Shop for fresh produce at the Thursday's Marin Farmers Market, Marin Veteran's Memorial parking lot, 8 am–1 pm.
- Join Catherine for songs and stories at Preschool Storytime at the Belvedere Tiburon Library's YouTube channel.
- Explore Eucalyptus Grove in the Presidio and try to balance on the curvy line of branches (Andy Goldsworthy's Wood Line) tucked away in the forest.
Friday, February 18
Test your riding skills at Marin's only bike park at Stafford Lake in Novato.
- Reserve your spot for Power Play indoor gymnastics (for ages 1–2 years) at Cal Star Gymnastics in Novato. 9:30–10:30 am
- Play a round of mini golf at McInnis Park's Swing-n-Putt in San Rafael.
Saturday & Sunday, February 19 & 20
- Take a hike at Tomales Bay Trail near Point Reyes Station.
- Bring your babies and toddlers to an outdoor storytime on the San Anselmo Library Lawn, Saturday, 11 am
- Check out the California Academy of Sciences' new outdoor playspace, Wander Woods, open daily 9 am–5 pm.
- Explore the gardens at Cornerstone Sonoma and then head over to Sonoma Traintown Railroad.
- Head out to Point Reyes National Seashore for whale and elephant seal watching.
September 21, 2023
September 2, 2023
August 19, 2023
Sign up for tips & news for Marin families!
Promote your business here